Friday, August 14, 2009

BDSM And Fetish Phonesex Calls

It's been forever since I updated. Summers are always so busy for me. Which is good, busy is good but it cuts into my availability for phone calls. Thats kind of how I have been operating this entire summer, I'm here when I'm here and have no real routine so for many of you it can be hard to find me. Well, that should be mostly over now. I'll be around more in the afternoons, evenings and occasional mornings and late nights. For me those are my "normal" hours, the best times to catch me.

Speaking of summer, it just sort of blew by and I didn't get to take some single vacation. I suppose many are in that situation, with the recession. I work int he nightlife industry when I'm not being your fetish phonesex girl so as any logical person can imagine that industry is being hot hard as its an elective sort of thing. I'm pretty secure in my position luckily. I almost wish I was back into dancing / owned a club because for some reason strip clubs boom when the economy is down. Although I have to say, I got my fill of that environment. Not that it was not amazing and exciting but I danced for 18 to 26, when it was no longer fun...I quit and then I got into phonesex which was more mentally stimulating and I'm a woman who does have a brain and likes to use it. Which can be rare. This could sound egotistical but so what. So many females are just pretty. Which is kind of a waste.

Taking calls tonight...hope to hear from you...

- Christina

1-888-662-6482

CumOnChristina on AIM

My fetish phonesex website

No comments:

Post a Comment