Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fetish Phonesex Is Cheap Phonesex With Me

I'm glad to have found the time to update my blog tonight. Its a beautiful evening in Minneapolis but that can almost always be said. I woke up early this morning to do some Christmas shopping, which is the best part of the season for me. I love to shop and I really love to give gifts. As far as wrapping presents I have to admit I bow out there. Gift bags all the way. Anyway, after Shopping I hit the gym and then came home and took some fetish phonesex calls. Which was interesting, to say the least. The fetishes we have fascinate me. Why we have them and how to enhance them too. I think in general I have always been and will always be a sexual person. Sometimes in the course of a conversation, sometimes a phonesex type conversation I will compare notes so to speak with them about their early sexual feelings. I remember always having sexual feeling even when I didn't even understand them or sex or how to act of them. Some I have heard feel the same and some others I have talked to feel differently. Interesting. I've always had this fantasy about being a sex therapist. I'm sure my fantasy is much better then the real thing which probably is not hot at all, when being done properly.

Speaking of fantasies, T had an interesting one that involved Ruby and myself. I was Rubys strict teacher and she was a very rebellious wayward schoolgirl. T loved watching as I chastised her and made her more and more obedient threw spankings, bondage and intense teasing. I loved dominating Ruby for both our pleasures, she is perfectly punishable as T said. I am always interested in 2 girl phonesex, especially if its a strap on or BDSM phonesex type scenario.

I'm taking calls for another hour or 2. And then I'm venturing back out into what I hope won't be an extremely cold night to go to a friends party. I know, I know a party on a Sunday night and in such weather but its actually a Dexter party, for the season finale of the show. I'm addicted to Dexter and this party is supposed to be themed like Dexter (obviously), the host told me part of the dinner menu and it sounded a little...gruesome to me. Shall be interesting. Since I started promoting parties I have barely had the time to actually go to any. Irony they say...

Maybe I'll hear from you soon. I will definitely be around during the day and evening on Monday and Tuesday.

- Christina

1-888-662-6482

CumOnChristina on AIM

My fetish phonesex website

No comments:

Post a Comment