Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fetish Phonesex Teasing

I've had some interesting calls lately. There is a few of you who don't care to be mentioned in my blogs know I always enjoy our time together. I am sure you know who you are. And then some of you love to see a sentence or three about what we did on the phone. I had a nice reconnection with a long time caller. D always has a taboo roleplays and I always enjoy playing it out. This one was about the bitchy wife of his best friend and what a serious tease I was playing her. Very hot. I almost wish I could write about allmy phonesex calls but of course I am discreet beyond all and if I wrote everything I'd probably never even have time to be on the phone in the first place. Which defeats the purpose.

I was discussing astrology recently. I'm a Taurus and while I don't entire believe in say, daily horoscopes but I can't deny that I fit my sign very well. Taurus individuals are extremely stubborn but rarely realize it. I think I'm the most sensible person on earth and every time I say so anyone who knows me just laughs. Taurus people, especially women are almost alwatys what people would describe as sensual with a huge apperciation for art, music, beauty, food and luxury which I do. Do you fit your sign? Knowing some of my callers better than other I would be so curious to see...


- Christina


1-888-662-6482


CumOnChristina on AIM

1 comment:

  1. Wow......really nice and great informative post related to live sex chat.I like this very much.Thanks for share Sexy brilliant blog post.Live 121 phone sex numbers for hot adult sex chat with a huge choice of British girls. Enjoy and Check out our great mature women phonesex service with horny British girls on 0908 314 9945 .

    Live Phone Sex

    ReplyDelete