Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fetish Phonesex Roleplaying

This week really seemed to move so fast, perhaps because I was busy. Just like busy with everything. But I had some amazing phonesex calls. I had a really interesting roleplay call with W, he had some ideas and that gave me a few and we finally came up with something very kinky and really hot. He does not want me to say because he does not want others to use his idea. Honestly, and W knows this I think he's being a bit overprotective of his fantasy but anything a caller asks me to keep it private I will. I've been speaking to so many guys with strap on fetishes as well. I love this. I started getting into strap ons with women and then not long after I had my first time fucking a guy. Strap on phonesex is just really exciting. It can be more sensual or more dirty depending on the tone of the fantasy but I do enjoy strap on phonesex and I am always into sensual domination phonesex where a strap on comes into play.

When I have my weekly manicure and pedicure tomorrow I am so going to flip thru some travel magazines. A few friends and I are thinking of doing a long weekend around Valentines day. I know Valentines day is supposed to be torture if youre single but I have to say I love being single and having my options open. I really want to go to Vegas but one of my friends wants something beachy and tropical so Were all supposed to meet for drinks and decide tomorrow evening. As you can probably tell I am pushing for Vegas. I love to show and Vegas has the best shopping. The nightlife is of course amazing and its not freezing cold there. We shall see.


- Christina


1-888-662-6482


CumOnChristina on AIM

No comments:

Post a Comment